SERVICES |Litigation Support
Financial Litigation Support
Moore specializes in accompanying companies and lawyers in litigation processes who require economic and/or accounting expertise on complex issues such as debt repayment ability and financial strength assessment, capital reduction, dividend distribution ability, regulatory compliance, valuations (assets, shares, and options), minority oppression, and more.
We work closely with the managers and legal advisors to formulate the economic opinion, per the legal need.
The process includes:
- Preliminary examination of the economic issues in the procedure
- Defining the economic question required for examination, as derived from the legal need
- Mapping options to resolve issues and present multiple scenarios
- Writing the economic/accounting opinion using acceptable economic and accounting methodologies
- Expert testimony in court